Capture the sight of the Great Old One looming over you before it's too late! This makes a fantastic decoration to hang up at any time of year if stitched on plastic canvas, but also suits small hoops and frames really well.
This mini piece is from my "Eldritch Problems" pattern, if you're interested in a bigger project!
*This is a PDF Cross Stitch Pattern, not a physical product. If you want to commission a physical cross stitch piece, please message me using the Contact Us button in the bottom right of the site*
14 count aida or plastic canvas
Suggested strands of thread:
2, or 3 if you want fuller coverage for cross stitch.
Approx. stitched size:
4 inches (10cm) wide x 2 inches (4.9cm) high
Suggested minimum fabric size:
- If stitching to frame and display, I suggest 8 inches (20cm) wide x 6 inches (15cm) high
- If displaying in a hoop, I suggest 6 inches (15cm) x 6 inches (15cm) and a 10cm/4 inch hoop
- If stitching on plastic canvas, leave half an inch extra around the design (5 inches (12.5 cm) wide x 3 inches (7.5cm) high for the canvas), then trim with scissors afterwards.
Alternative fabric counts can be used, but it will alter the final size and how many threads you need to use (e.g. 18 count will result in a smaller size).
* You will need Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader to view the pattern (available for free download here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/ ).
* This is a digital purchase and no physical product will be mailed.
* Please do not resell or share this pattern (but feel free to share pictures of the stitched result!)
* If you make/sell a physical version of this, please give my pattern credit and link back to my shop.
* Due to the nature of instant downloadable products, refunds will not be given after purchase.