90s kid - official sad adult
The 90s were so colourful and bright and filled with promise. What happened to us?!
Stitch this as catharsis for the 90s kids in your life. Fun, mini stitch, and colour the inside of the letters in block colours if you prefer - get creative if you don't like the paint splatter effect!
*This is a PDF Cross Stitch Pattern, not a physical product. If you want to commission a physical cross stitch piece, please message me using the Contact Us button in the bottom right of the site*
14 count aida
Suggested strands of thread:
2 for both cross stitch and back stitch
Approx. stitched size:
4-3/4 inches (12cm) wide x 1-3/4 inches (4.2cm) high
Suggested minimum fabric size:
11 inches (27cm) wide x 8 inches (19cm) high (11 inches high if finishing in a hoop rather than a frame).
Alternative fabric counts can be used, but it will alter the final size and how many threads you need to use (e.g. 18 count will result in a smaller size).
* You will need Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader to view the pattern (available for free download here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/ ).
* This is a digital purchase and no physical product will be mailed.
* Please do not resell or share this pattern (but feel free to share pictures of the stitched result!)
* If you make/sell a physical version of this, please give my pattern credit and link back to my shop.
* Due to the nature of instant downloadable products, refunds will not be given after purchase.