Bear Hugs - PDF Cross Stitch Pattern
Nothing beats a good ol' bear hug, whether you're feeling happy or sad! This adorable design makes for a wonderfully cheerful and uplifting piece, a great gift to make for someone, or a fun modern baby sampler if you added the name and details underneath.
A beautiful design that'll make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
You could easily stitch an actual button on for the little teddy's eye (especially if you'd rather avoid french knots for the button holes!). You would need a button approximately 0.9-1cm in size if stitching on 14 count fabric.
*This is a PDF Cross Stitch Pattern, not a physical product. If you want to commission a physical cross stitch piece, please message me using the Contact Us button in the bottom right of the site*
14 count aida, 2 strands of thread for more defined X's, 3 for fuller coverage.
Approx. stitched size:
8-1/2 inches (21.6cm) wide x 9-1/2 inches (23.9cm) high
Suggested minimum fabric size:
15 inches (37cm) wide x 15 inches (39cm) high
Alternative fabric counts can be used, but it will alter the final size and how many threads you need to use (e.g. 18 count will result in a smaller size than 14 count).
* You will need Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader to view the pattern (available for free download here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/ ).
* This is a digital purchase and no physical product will be mailed.
* Please do not resell or share this pattern (but feel free to share pictures of the stitched result!)
* If you make/sell a physical version of this, please give my pattern credit and link back to my shop.
* Due to the nature of instant downloadable products, refunds will not be given after purchase.