Bedtime bear - I just want to hibearnate
After a long day, all this sleepy bear wants to do is cuddle up and snooze with his teddy. This adorable little cutie works well stitched with or without the caption underneath!
*This is a PDF Cross Stitch Pattern, not a physical product. If you want to commission a physical cross stitch piece, please message me using the Contact Us button in the bottom right of the site*
14 count aida or stitch over 2 on 28 count evenweave.
Suggested strands of thread:
2, or 3 if you want fuller coverage for cross stitch. 4 strands for french knots.
For backstitching, use 1 strand of thread for the teddy bear's mouth, but 2 for the ear.
You may use either 1 or 2 strands for the lettering and the stars, depending on how bold you want them to be (you could even do some stars in 1 and some in 2).
Approx. stitched size:
5-3/4 inches (14.3cm) wide x 5-3/4 inches (14.3cm) high
Suggested minimum fabric size:
12 inches (30cm) wide x 12 inches (30cm) high
Alternative fabric counts can be used, but it will alter the final size and how many threads you need to use (e.g. 18 count will result in a smaller size).
* You will need Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader to view the pattern (available for free download here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/ ).
* This is a digital purchase and no physical product will be mailed.
* Please do not resell or share this pattern (but feel free to share pictures of the stitched result!)
* If you make/sell a physical version of this, please give my pattern credit and link back to my shop.
* Due to the nature of instant downloadable products, refunds will not be given after purchase.