Book Stack Mini
A nice small stitch for the book lovers out there! This pattern uses only basic stitches and back stitching, but if you're an experienced stitcher and want to fill in with any 3/4 stitches, you're more than welcome to.
The colours of the books are easily substituted with whatever colours you have to hand!
*This is a PDF Cross Stitch Pattern, not a physical product. If you want to commission a physical cross stitch piece, please message me using the Contact Us button in the bottom right of the site*
14 count aida or stitch over 2 on 28 count evenweave.
Suggested strands of thread:
2, or 3 if you want fuller coverage for cross stitch.
Approx. stitched size:
3-3/4 inches (9.4cm) wide x 3-3/4 inches (9.3cm) high
Suggested minimum fabric size:
10 inches (25cm) wide x 10 inches (24cm) high
Alternative fabric counts can be used, but it will alter the final size and how many threads you need to use (e.g. 18 count will result in a smaller size).
* You will need Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader to view the pattern (available for free download here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/ ).
* This is a digital purchase and no physical product will be mailed.
* Please do not resell or share this pattern (but feel free to share pictures of the stitched result!)
* If you make/sell a physical version of this, please give my pattern credit and link back to my shop.
* Due to the nature of instant downloadable products, refunds will not be given after purchase.