Critical Role C2 NPCs
More character from Campaign 2 of Critical Role! Mostly those that assist the Mighty Nein, but...I just couldn't resist adding Avantika in there too.
*This is a PDF Cross Stitch Pattern, not a physical product. If you want to commission a physical cross stitch piece, please message me using the Contact Us button in the bottom right of the site*
14 count aida (plastic aida if you want to make individual keychains)
Suggested strands of thread:
2, or 3 if you want fuller coverage for cross stitch.
Approx. stitched size:
4-1/4 inches (10.9cm) wide x 4 inches (10.2cm) high
Suggested minimum fabric size:
8 inches (21cm) wide x 8 inches (20cm) high
Alternative fabric counts can be used, but it will alter the final size and how many threads you need to use (e.g. 18 count will result in a smaller size).
If you don't have the exact colours the pattern asks for, feel free to substitute in similar colours :)
Each character is between 11 and 16 stitches wide/ high. If stitched on 14 count fabric, they'll be around a square inch in size! I recommend 2 strands of thread, but use 3 if you want fuller coverage.
* You will need Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader to view the pattern (available for free download here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/ ).
* This is a digital purchase and no physical product will be mailed.
* Please do not resell or share this pattern (but feel free to share pictures of the stitched result!)
* If you make/sell a physical version of this, please give my pattern credit and link back to my shop.
* Due to the nature of instant downloadable products, refunds will not be given after purchase.