D&D Inspired Bookmarks Set 1
Want to make some bookmarks to mark your D&D manuals or novels? How about as gifts for your friends or fellow adventurers? Quick and easy stitches designed to make you laugh!
*This is a PDF Cross Stitch Pattern, not a physical product. If you want to commission a physical cross stitch piece, please message me using the Contact Us button in the bottom right of the site*
14 count aida, or stitch over 2 on 28 count evenweave
Suggested strands of thread:
2, or 3 if you want fuller coverage for cross stitch.
Approx. stitched size per bookmark:
5-3/4 inches (14.9cm) wide x 2 inches (4.9cm) high
Suggested minimum fabric size per bookmark:
7-3/4 inches (19.9cm) wide x 4 inches (9.9cm) high
Alternative fabric counts can be used, but it will alter the final size and how many threads you need to use (e.g. 18 count will result in a smaller size).
* You will need Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader to view the pattern (available for free download here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/ ).
* This is a digital purchase and no physical product will be mailed.
* Please do not resell or share this pattern (but feel free to share pictures of the stitched result!)
* If you make/sell a physical version of this, please give my pattern credit and link back to my shop.
* Due to the nature of instant downloadable products, refunds will not be given after purchase.