Dragon roasting marshmallows - Cute cross stitch pattern
A cute dragon relaxing in the evening roasting marshmallows over a fire. Dragons have their own portable fire of course, but sometimes the atmosphere of a campfire just can't be beat!
With only basic stitches, this pattern is very beginner friendly!
*This is a PDF Cross Stitch Pattern, not a physical product. If you want to commission a physical cross stitch piece, please message me using the Contact Us button in the bottom right of the site*
14 count aida or 28 count evenweave, 2 strands of thread (3 for fuller stitches)
Approx. stitched size:
8-1/4 inches (20.9cm) wide x 7-1/2 inches (19.1cm) high
Suggested minimum fabric size:
14 inches (36cm) wide x 14 inches (34cm) high
Alternative fabric counts can be used, but it will alter the final size and how many threads you need to use (e.g. 18 count will result in a smaller size than 14 count). Any questions, feel free to send me a message via the "Contact Us" button and I'll answer them as soon as possible :)
* You will need Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader to view the pattern (available for free download here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/ ).
* This is a digital purchase and no physical product will be mailed.
* Please do not resell or share this pattern (but feel free to share pictures of the stitched result!)
* If you make/sell a physical version of this, please give my pattern credit and link back to my shop.
* Due to the nature of instant downloadable products, refunds will not be given after purchase.