Eldritch Problems - Pattern
Eldritch problems require eldritch solutions, don't you think? If you need to ward off Cthulhu (or any other Great Old One looming across your doorstep), this is the stitch for you.
Inspired by Lovecraftian stories, Darkest Dungeon, Cultist Simulator and other games/tales from the genre.
*This is a PDF Cross Stitch Pattern, not a physical product. If you want to commission a physical cross stitch piece, please message me using the Contact Us button in the bottom right of the site*
14 count aida
Suggested strands of thread:
2, or 3 if you want fuller coverage for cross stitch.
Approx. stitched size:
9-1/2 inches (23.8cm) wide x 9 inches (23cm) high
Suggested minimum fabric size:
15 inches (39cm) wide x 15 inches (38cm) high
Alternative fabric counts can be used, but it will alter the final size and how many threads you need to use (e.g. 18 count will result in a smaller size).
* You will need Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader to view the pattern (available for free download here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/ ).
* This is a digital purchase and no physical product will be mailed.
* Please do not resell or share this pattern (but feel free to share pictures of the stitched result!)
* If you make/sell a physical version of this, please give my pattern credit and link back to my shop.
* Due to the nature of instant downloadable products, refunds will not be given after purchase.