Rise from the ashes with this bright and cheerful phoenix pattern! This fiery little mythical creature is sure to bring a smile to your face.
Symbolic of transformation, death, and rebirth, the phoenix is known for its enduring spirit despite adversity.
*This is a PDF Cross Stitch Pattern, not a physical product. If you want to commission a physical cross stitch piece, please message me using the Contact Us button in the bottom right of the site*
Stitches: 119 wide x 114 high
18 count aida or 36 count evenweave
Suggested strands of thread:
Approx. stitched size:
6-3/4 inches (16.8cm) wide x 6-1/4 inches (16.1cm) high
Suggested minimum fabric size:
13 inches (32cm) wide x 12 inches (31cm) high
Alternative fabric counts can be used, but it will alter the final size and how many threads you need to use (e.g. 14 count will result in a larger size).
* You will need Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader to view the pattern (available for free download here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/ ).
* This is a digital purchase and no physical product will be mailed.
* Please do not resell or share this pattern (but feel free to share pictures of the stitched result!)
* If you make/sell a physical version of this, please give my pattern credit and link back to my shop.
* Due to the nature of instant downloadable products, refunds will not be given after purchase.