I see Thread People
Fun play on words that's perfect for any spooky stitcher! Stitch the ghosts in white, or in glow in the dark thread if you want them to come to life in the dark...
This is the perfect size for a bookmark, and a nice quick seasonal stitch. It also comes with 4 different expression options for the ghosts, so you can switch it up and pick your favourite!
Want to buy all 4 mini Halloween stitches? Buy the bundle for a discount!
*This is a PDF Cross Stitch Pattern, not a physical product. If you want to commission a physical cross stitch piece, please message me using the Contact Us button in the bottom right of the site*
14 count aida or stitch over 2 on 28 count evenweave.
Suggested strands of thread:
2, or 3 if you want fuller coverage for cross stitch.
Approx. stitched size:
7-1/4 inches (18.1cm) wide x 2 inches (5.1cm) high
Suggested minimum fabric size:
11 inches (28cm) wide x 6 inches (15cm) high
Alternative fabric counts can be used, but it will alter the final size and how many threads you need to use (e.g. 18 count will result in a smaller size).
* You will need Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader to view the pattern (available for free download here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/ ).
* This is a digital purchase and no physical product will be mailed.
* Please do not resell or share this pattern (but feel free to share pictures of the stitched result!)
* If you make/sell a physical version of this, please give my pattern credit and link back to my shop.
* Due to the nature of instant downloadable products, refunds will not be given after purchase.