Instant Regret Raccoon - Cross Stitch PDF Pattern
This poor little raccoon is having a rough day. Based on the viral video of the raccoon accidentally washing away his candyfloss (but don't worry, it's a happy ending if you watch the longer video!)
Heartbreaking and heartwarming in equal measure, just know that this little creature more than relates to any bad days you have or bad decisions you make.
With only basic stitches, this pattern is very beginner friendly!
*This is a PDF Cross Stitch Pattern, not a physical product. If you want to commission a physical cross stitch piece, please message me using the Contact Us button in the bottom right of the site*
2, or 3 if you want fuller coverage for cross stitch.
Approx. stitched size:
6-1/2 inches (16.1cm) wide x 7-1/4 inches (18.1cm) high
Suggested minimum fabric size:
12 inches (31cm) wide x 13 inches (33cm) high
Alternative fabric counts can be used, but it will alter the final size and how many threads you need to use (e.g. 18 count will result in a smaller size than 14 count).
* You will need Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader to view the pattern (available for free download here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/ ).
* This is a digital purchase and no physical product will be mailed.
* Please do not resell or share this pattern (but feel free to share pictures of the stitched result!)
* If you make/sell a physical version of this, please give my pattern credit and link back to my shop.
* Due to the nature of instant downloadable products, refunds will not be given after purchase.