It's my body and I'll smile if I want to
One of my biggest pet peeves is being told to smile. Sometimes it's well meaning, but it doesn't make it any less infuriating. If you're like me and want a warning on display for anyone before they can dare suggest it, this is the stitch for you!
Super easy and beginner friendly!
*This is a PDF Cross Stitch Pattern, not a physical product. If you want to commission a physical cross stitch piece, please message me using the Contact Us button in the bottom right of the site*
14 count aida, 2 strands of thread for more defined X's, 3 for fuller coverage.
Approx. stitched size:
5-1/2 inches (13.6cm) wide x 5-1/2 inches (13.6cm) high
Suggested minimum fabric size:
11 inches (29cm) wide x 11 inches (29cm) high
Alternative fabric counts can be used, but it will alter the final size and how many threads you need to use (e.g. 18 count will result in a smaller size than 14 count).
* You will need Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader to view the pattern (available for free download here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/ ).
* This is a digital purchase and no physical product will be mailed.
* Please do not resell or share this pattern (but feel free to share pictures of the stitched result!)
* If you make/sell a physical version of this, please give my pattern credit and link back to my shop.
* Due to the nature of instant downloadable products, refunds will not be given after purchase.