A mini version of the Narwhal stitch ideal for stitching as an ornament or on plastic canvas as a quick stitch.
With only 5 colours, it's easy to substitute colours for whatever you have in your stash (who says narwhals have to be grey?) or match with the closest version of the colour you have on hand to save floss!
*This is a PDF Cross Stitch Pattern, not a physical product. If you want to commission a physical cross stitch piece, please message me using the Contact Us button in the bottom right of the site*
14 count aida / plastic canvas
Suggested strands of thread:
2, or 3 if you want fuller coverage for cross stitch.
Approx. stitched size:
2-1/4 inches (5.4cm) wide x 2-1/4 inches (5.8cm) high
Suggested minimum fabric size:
8 inches (21cm) wide x 8 inches (21cm) high
(If using plastic canvas, use a 2 1/2 inches x 2 1/2 inches piece and trim to shape afterwards).
Alternative fabric counts can be used, but it will alter the final size and how many threads you need to use (e.g. 18 count will result in a smaller size).
* You will need Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader to view the pattern (available for free download here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/ ).
* This is a digital purchase and no physical product will be mailed.
* Please do not resell or share this pattern (but feel free to share pictures of the stitched result!)
* If you make/sell a physical version of this, please give my pattern credit and link back to my shop.
* Due to the nature of instant downloadable products, refunds will not be given after purchase.