Positive Meds, not Positive Thinking
Anyone with health issues (or without honestly) is sick of hearing how positive thinking will solve all their problems. Stitch this to tell the people in your life where your coping skills really come from, or stitch it for a friend to show your support despite idiotic people around them.
*This is a PDF Cross Stitch Pattern, not a physical product. If you want to commission a physical cross stitch piece, please message me using the Contact Us button in the bottom right of the site*
18 count aida, 2 strands of thread
Approx. stitched size:
8-1/4 inches (21cm) wide x 6-1/2 inches (16.3cm) high
Suggested minimum fabric size:
14 inches (36cm) wide x 12 inches (32cm) high
Alternative fabric counts can be used, but it will alter the final size and how many threads you need to use (e.g. 18 count will result in a smaller size than 14 count).
* You will need Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader to view the pattern (available for free download here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/ ).
* This is a digital purchase and no physical product will be mailed.
* Please do not resell or share this pattern (but feel free to share pictures of the stitched result!)
* If you make/sell a physical version of this, please give my pattern credit and link back to my shop.
* Due to the nature of instant downloadable products, refunds will not be given after purchase.