Princess Mononoke - Black and White Monochrome Sampler
This pattern is a real labour of love! All stitched in a single colour (although of course you could always switch out between colours, or use a pretty variegated thread if you prefer!), this sampler tells the story of the journey of Ashitaka and the film Princess Mononoke/Mononoke-hime.
This pattern is quite a large one (320 x 400 stitches) and as such doesn't have a stitched photo yet, but as it's one single colour, this preview is a perfect likeness of how the finished piece will look.
*This is a PDF Cross Stitch Pattern, not a physical product. If you want to commission a physical cross stitch piece, please message me using the Contact Us button in the bottom right of the site*
18 count aida or 36 count evenweave
Suggested strands of thread:
Approx. stitched size:
18 count: 17-3/4 inches (45.2cm) wide x 22-1/4 inches (56.4cm) high
Suggested minimum fabric size:
18 count: 24 inches (60cm) wide x 28 inches (72cm) high
Alternative fabric counts can be used, but it will alter the final size and how many threads you need to use (e.g. 18 count will result in a smaller size).
* You will need Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader to view the pattern (available for free download here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/ ).
* This is a digital purchase and no physical product will be mailed.
* Please do not resell or share this pattern (but feel free to share pictures of the stitched result!)
* If you make/sell a physical version of this, please give my pattern credit and link back to my shop.
* Due to the nature of instant downloadable products, refunds will not be given after purchase.