Princess Mononoke Mask - Colour
This pattern of the Mask and tooth necklace from Princess Mononoke was originally part of the larger Princess Mononoke Sampler (https://www.claeferdesigns.com/products/princess-mononoke-black-and-white-monochrome-sampler).
This coloured version can be done with even fewer colours if you just want block colours, done with variegated thread rather than two shades, or simply stitched as the pattern suggests!
*This is a PDF Cross Stitch Pattern, not a physical product. If you want to commission a physical cross stitch piece, please message me using the Contact Us button in the bottom right of the site*
14 count aida
Suggested strands of thread:
Approx. stitched size:
7-1/4 inches (18.1cm) wide x 7-1/4 inches (18.1cm) high
Suggested minimum fabric size:
13 inches (33cm) wide x 13 inches (33cm) high
Alternative fabric counts can be used, but it will alter the final size and how many threads you need to use (e.g. 18 count will result in a smaller size).
* You will need Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader to view the pattern (available for free download here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/ ).
* This is a digital purchase and no physical product will be mailed.
* Please do not resell or share this pattern (but feel free to share pictures of the stitched result!)
* If you make/sell a physical version of this, please give my pattern credit and link back to my shop.
* Due to the nature of instant downloadable products, refunds will not be given after purchase.