Inspired by the brilliant Brennan Lee Mulligan (DM of Dimension 20), this quote about skeletons never fails to make me laugh. To celebrate the spooky season approaching, I've turned it into a glow in the dark pattern! The light effects thread can easily be replaced with regular white thread if that's your preference though.
*This is a PDF Cross Stitch Pattern, not a physical product. If you want to commission a physical cross stitch piece, please message me using the Contact Us button in the bottom right of the site*
14 count Aida
Suggested strands of thread:
2, or 3 if you want fuller coverage for cross stitch. Use 1 strand for all backstitching.
Approx. stitched size:
7-1/4 inches (18.1cm) wide x 7-1/4 inches (18.1cm) wide
Suggested minimum fabric size:
13 inches (33cm) wide x 13 inches (33cm) high
Alternative fabric counts can be used, but it will alter the final size and how many threads you need to use (e.g. 18 count will result in a smaller size).
* You will need Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader to view the pattern (available for free download here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/ ).
* This is a digital purchase and no physical product will be mailed.
* Please do not resell or share this pattern (but feel free to share pictures of the stitched result!)
* If you make/sell a physical version of this, please give my pattern credit and link back to my shop.
* Due to the nature of instant downloadable products, refunds will not be given after purchase.