The best hot and cold boi on My Hero Academia here in chibi form for your stitching pleasure! If he needs a partner on the wall, consider the Bakugo stitch elsewhere in my store :)
*This is a PDF Cross Stitch Pattern, not a physical product. If you want to commission a physical cross stitch piece, please message me using the Contact Us button in the bottom right of the site*
14 count aida, or stitch over 2 on 28 count evenweave
Suggested strands of thread:
2, or 3 if you want fuller coverage for cross stitch.
Approx. stitched size:
5-1/2 inches (14cm) wide x 9-1/2 inches (24.1cm) high
Suggested minimum fabric size:
12 inches (29cm) wide x 16 inches (39cm) high
Alternative fabric counts can be used, but it will alter the final size and how many threads you need to use (e.g. 18 count will result in a smaller size).
* You will need Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader to view the pattern (available for free download here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/ ).
* This is a digital purchase and no physical product will be mailed.
* Please do not resell or share this pattern (but feel free to share pictures of the stitched result!)
* If you make/sell a physical version of this, please give my pattern credit and link back to my shop.
* Due to the nature of instant downloadable products, refunds will not be given after purchase.