You're not unreliable - your health is
A good reminder not to beat yourself up for circumstances beyond your control. Limitations due to health issues don't redefine you as a person - and this is a beautiful piece for a hoop to help remind yourself that.
*This is a PDF Cross Stitch Pattern, not a physical product. If you want to commission a physical cross stitch piece, please message me using the Contact Us button in the bottom right of the site*
18 count aida, 2 strands of thread
Approx. stitched size:
7-1/2 inches (19.2cm) wide x 7 inches (17.8cm) high
Suggested minimum fabric size:
14 inches (34cm) wide x 13 inches (33cm) high
Alternative fabric counts can be used, but it will alter the final size and how many threads you need to use (e.g. 18 count will result in a smaller size than 14 count).
* You will need Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader to view the pattern (available for free download here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/ ).
* This is a digital purchase and no physical product will be mailed.
* Please do not resell or share this pattern (but feel free to share pictures of the stitched result!)
* If you make/sell a physical version of this, please give my pattern credit and link back to my shop.
* Due to the nature of instant downloadable products, refunds will not be given after purchase.